Thinking ahead helps you make more fiscally responsible decisions all year round
Even though tax season only comes once a year, ongoing tax planning will leave you much better equipped to structure your transactions.
Staying on top of your finances safeguards your assets, minimizes the opportunity for surprises and ensures that you don’t end up overpaying. Letting us take care of it for you frees up valuable headspace better spent on other aspects of your business.
We specialize in proactive tax planning for small to mid-sized businesses
We have experience helping clients comply with and understand their tax requirements. We keep our eyes wide open for planning opportunities and tax reductions your business may qualify for.
- Personal and corporate tax preparation & planning
- Incorporation of a self-employed individual
- Trust and estate return preparation
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax dispute resolution
- Partnership income tax return preparation
- Corporate structuring
- Sales and acquisitions