We are a well-established, multi-partnered CPA firm located in Vancouver with over 50 employees and ranked as one of the 20 largest accounting firms in British Columbia by Business in Vancouver.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and detail-oriented Tax Manager to join our team of accounting professionals. The successful candidate must hold the In-Depth Tax designation with a minimum of two years experience in a public practice firm. since obtaining the accreditation
What we offer:
- A flexible work environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Standard 40-hour work week.
- Flex Days
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime
- Continuous training, support and coaching
- Flexible start date
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of complex re organizations, and involvement in purchase and sales
- Liaise with Canada Revenue Agency on client issues
- Review corporate tax filings
- Performing tax research
- Corresponding with clients on tax matters
- Provide assistance with complicated personal tax filings.
- Review Trust tax returns
- Mentor, motivate, and coach team members providing feedback and conducting written performance reviews.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Extensive working knowledge of Canadian tax
- Holds a Bcom/BBA with a specialization in Accounting and a CPA designation.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- Strong effective interpersonal and communication skills a must. Will be required to resolve client queries and concerns in a timely manner with little or no supervision required.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please submit a resume and cover letter
We appreciate all applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.